Our brand is built on a simple but powerful core purpose: we want to know why.
As a teenager, our president, Mark Levine, persevered through illness for two difficult years. There were moments when he thought he might never get better – but he always fought back and eventually won his battle through relentless questioning of why things were as they were. He brings this don’t-take-no-for-an-answer spirit when challenging insurance companies’ decisions and getting the absolute best possible results for his clients.
That every Canadian will expect the same high level of training for their financial advice as they do for their medical advice.
We co-create highly tailored solutions with highly engaged clients.
- Every business is a service business.
- The ideal client is not the person who can pay the most, but the person who is most engaged.
- Solving problems is fun.
- There is no such thing as failure. You either succeed or try harder.
- Health = wealth.
- Insurance isn’t a necessary evil, it’s a problem solver.
- The greatest joy is in helping clients who need it the most.
- The devil is in the details.
- Family is unbelievably important.
Client Service Standards:
- The best interests of the client always come first.
- Take pride and ownership in the work you do, because every piece of work is representative of who you are.
- It is unacceptable to not know the client well.
- Do it the right way the first time and all the time.
- Ensure your work is accurate and organized.
- Respond in a timely manner to all client questions and concerns.
- Follow through completely on all aspects of a client interaction.
- If you don’t know the answer to a question or problem, be honest with the client and tell them you will investigate and get back to them.
- Don’t cut corners or look for quick fixes.
- Educate the client.
- If we are not doing our jobs, the client should fire us.
Should we be fighting for you? Get in touch
Integrated Financial Strategies is one of RBC Insurance’s largest living benefits brokers in Canada with expertise in the medical market that is second to none. Mark’s professional and ethical conduct with our mutual clients is unparalleled.