We specialize in providing client-centered insurance and financial planning solutions designed to protect the financial health and well-being of our clients and their families.
At Integrated Financial Strategies, our priority is to listen to our clients’ concerns and understand their short and long-term financial goals and objectives. This allows us to assist in identifying the risks associated with a premature death, accident or sickness, and the impact these risks would have on achieving their goals. Once complete, a customized plan focused on cost, quality and benefits is designed integrating various solutions that mitigate the risks each client faces.
Life Insurance: When was the last time you reviewed or updated your life insurance?
- Has your financial situation changed?
- Have you moved, purchased a new home or cottage?
- Has your income increased?
- Have you recently incorporated your medical practice?
- Has your family situation changed?
- Have you gotten engaged or married?
- Do you plan to have children? Or recently had children?
- Are you going through a divorce?
Learn more about Life Insurance in Insurance Explained.
Disability Insurance: Your ability to practice medicine and earn an income is your number one asset.
- When was the last time you reviewed and updated your disability insurance?
- How would you provide for your family and loved ones if you had an accident, illness or sickness, and could no longer work?
- Does your policy contain guaranteed premiums and policy provisions?
- Do you have the correct riders on your disability insurance policy?
- Is your income fully insured?
Learn more about Disability Insurance in Insurance Explained.
Critical Illness Insurance: Are you prepared for the unexpected?
- What if you suffered a critical illness?
- Have you considered the financial impact that surviving the illness will have on your lifestyle?
- Would your family’s worries about your health be compounded by worries about their financial security?
Learn more about Critical Illness Insurance in Insurance Explained.
Long Term Care Insurance: Helping protect you against health care costs in retirement.
- Are you concerned about your financial security and quality of life in retirement?
- How would your finances be impacted if you developed a chronic health condition in retirement?
- What impact will the continued reductions in provincial health care funding have on your independence in retirement?
- What financial impact will your need for care have on your family and loved ones?
Learn more about Long Term Care Insurance in Insurance Explained.
Mark and his team at Integrated Financial Strategies have been providing me with sound insurance advice & service since 2016. Mark has always been responsive to and tailored his advice to my family’s specific needs rather than pushing a certain product(s). His knowledge of life insurance products and their tax integration for incorporated individuals is highly impressive and reflects his accounting background. Mark and his team always move and respond quickly and thoroughly to any questions I have or any actions I need to take, and they make all policy changes very straightforward to follow and complete for a busy professional. I highly recommend Integrated Financial Strategies for anyone seeking objective personalized solutions for preparing for the unexpected.