We specialize in providing client-centered insurance and financial planning solutions designed to protect the financial health and well-being of our clients and their families.
At Integrated Financial Strategies, our priority is to listen to our clients’ concerns and understand their short and long-term financial goals and objectives. This allows us to assist in identifying the risks associated with a premature death, accident or sickness, and the impact these risks would have on achieving their goals. Once complete, a customized plan focused on cost, quality and benefits is designed integrating various solutions that mitigate the risks each client faces.
Life Insurance: When was the last time you reviewed or updated your life insurance?
- Has your financial situation changed?
- Have you moved, purchased a new home or cottage?
- Has your income increased?
- Have you recently incorporated your medical practice?
- Has your family situation changed?
- Have you gotten engaged or married?
- Do you plan to have children? Or recently had children?
- Are you going through a divorce?
Learn more about Life Insurance in Insurance Explained.
Disability Insurance: Your ability to practice medicine and earn an income is your number one asset.
- When was the last time you reviewed and updated your disability insurance?
- How would you provide for your family and loved ones if you had an accident, illness or sickness, and could no longer work?
- Does your policy contain guaranteed premiums and policy provisions?
- Do you have the correct riders on your disability insurance policy?
- Is your income fully insured?
Learn more about Disability Insurance in Insurance Explained.
Critical Illness Insurance: Are you prepared for the unexpected?
- What if you suffered a critical illness?
- Have you considered the financial impact that surviving the illness will have on your lifestyle?
- Would your family’s worries about your health be compounded by worries about their financial security?
Learn more about Critical Illness Insurance in Insurance Explained.
Long Term Care Insurance: Helping protect you against health care costs in retirement.
- Are you concerned about your financial security and quality of life in retirement?
- How would your finances be impacted if you developed a chronic health condition in retirement?
- What impact will the continued reductions in provincial health care funding have on your independence in retirement?
- What financial impact will your need for care have on your family and loved ones?
Learn more about Long Term Care Insurance in Insurance Explained.
Mark’s has a thorough and in depth knowledge of the insurance & financial planning issues that physicians face in every stage of their career. Mark is very personable, easily accessible and attends to my insurance needs competently.